actually,bukan pasal aku la..tapi pasal org2 yang sedang mengalaminya...
Hurmm...bunyi macam teruk je kan...akan dialami oleh perempuan yang mengandung...sometimes,ada jugak la yang terlepas dari benda ni,ada yang terkena pada suami jugak...
teruk sangat ke yer..mcm mna orng perempuan yang bekerja nak face semua ni ya..mesti pressure kan..dengan tekanan kerja lagi..rumah lagi...wahhh...
aku post sikit pasal morning sickness kat sini...
Morning sickness, also called nausea gravidarum, nausea, vomiting of pregnancy (emesis gravidarum or NVP), or pregnancy sickness is a condition that affects more than half of all pregnant women. Related to increased estrogen levels, a similar form of nausea is also seen in some women who use hormonal contraception or hormone replacement therapy. Sometimes it is present in the early hours of the morning and reduces as the day progresses. The nausea can be mild or induce actual vomiting, however, not severe enough to cause metabolic derangement. In more severe cases, vomiting may cause dehydration, weight loss, alkalosis and hypokalemia. This condition is known as hyperemesis gravidarum and occurs in about 1% of all pregnancies. Nausea and vomiting can be one of the first signs of pregnancy and usually begins around the 6th week of pregnancy (counting gestational age from 14 days before conception). In spite of its common name, it can occur at any time of the day, and for most women it may stop around the 12th week of pregnancy.
- An increase in the circulating level of the hormone estrogen. Estrogen levels may increase by up to a hundredfold during pregnancy. However, there is no consistent evidence of differences in estrogen levels and levels of bilirubin between women who experience sickness and those who don't.
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) due to the placenta draining energy from the mother, though studies have not confirmed this.
- An increase in progesterone relaxes the muscles in the uterus, which prevents early childbirth, but may also relax the stomach and intestines, leading to excess stomach acids and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- An increase in human chorionic gonadotropin. It is probably not the human chorionic gonadotropin itself that causes the nausea. More likely it is the human chorionic gonadotropin stimulating the maternal ovaries to secrete estrogen which in turn causes the nausea.
- An increase in sensitivity to odors, which overstimulates normal nausea triggers.
- An increase in Bilirubin levels due to increased Liver enzymes.
- Lemons, particularly the smelling of freshly cut lemons.
- Avoiding an empty stomach.
- Accommodating food cravings and aversions.
- Eating five or six small meals per day, rather than three large ones.
- Eating fruits and vegetables high in water content, e.g., tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, grapefruit, strawberries, lettuce, spinach, zucchini, grapes, etc.
- Eating cabbage.
- Trying the BRAT diet: bananas, rice, applesauce, toast and tea.
- Ginger, in capsules, tea, ginger ale, or ginger snaps. Prepare ginger tea by putting ginger shreds in a glass of hot water. Take sips of the tea until nausea is relieved. Ginger candy and capsules are also great alternatives to stop nausea. 
- Eating dry crackers in the morning. Some women benefit from eating crackers before rising out of bed in the morning.
- Drinking liquids 30 to 45 minutes after eating solid food.
- If liquids are vomited, sucking ice cubes made from water or fruit juice or trying lollipops.
- Vitamin B6 (either pyridoxine or pyridoxamine) usually taken as a combination with the antihistamine doxylamine.This combination is available as the prescription drug Diclectin in Canada. In the United States this combination can be recreated by using Vitamin B6 along with over-the-counter Unisom SleepTabs (not SleepGels or SleepMelts). Also available in the United States is an over-the-counter product called B-natal, a combination of vitamin B6 and sugar available as a flavored lollipop or lozenge.
ini sedikit info yang dapat aku bagi..bukan apa,sebagai org yang berada dekat2 dgn mereka2 yang mengalami nie,kena hati2 sikit..hormon tak stabil la katakan...walaupun kita yang stress sebab menjaga hati org2 nie,bersabarla buat sementara waktu...huhuhu...moga aku tak kena benda nie nanti...amin...hehehe